Pregunta. No he sido suficientemente buena persona como para que me regaleis algo entre todos?? O individualmente. Algo baratito, tonto, un detallito. No pido una casa, ni un coche, ni cosas tan materiales… Solo quiero algESTA IMPRESORAAAAH!!!
Perdón, perdón, las impresoras 3D me vuelven más loco de lo que ya va de serie. Pero en serio, os lo podeis planear esta noche? Habladlo con la familia en la cena: “Sabes, he pensado que se lo merece… Es buen chico, no pone publicidad (
aún, shhh!) y joder, en el trabajo se me pasan las horas volando desde que descubrí su web!!“.
Por favor? Muchos gatitos llorando a mi lado justo ahora. Por favor?
The MakerBot Replicator™ is the ultimate personal 3D printer, with dual extrusion (2-color printing)–and a bigger printing footprint, giving you the superpower to print things BIG! Assembled in Brooklyn by skilled technicians, the MakerBot Replicator™ is ready within minutes to start printing right out of the box.
Personalized manufacturing using a MakerBot Replicator™ opens up a world of innovation, customization and creativity. Create your own 3D designs or download one of the thousands of models from Thingiverse.com, and turn your ideas into real, physical objects.
With the MakerBot Replicator™, you can invent the future and also be a hero around the house. Make shower curtain rings, bath plugs, door knobs, or create custom gifts for special occasions. Design it, MakerBot it and give it away. With a MakerBot Replicator™, you’ve got an inexhaustible supply of awesome.
The MakerBot Replicator™ – A Tool from Tomorrow, Today
The MakerBot Replicator™ is a new way of making the things you want and need. The MakerBot Replicator™ embodies the spirit of innovation, allowing you to make things right when you need them and right where you are. Instead of going shopping, MakerBot it!
Plus, if there’s an apocalypse this year, those with a MakerBot Replicator™ will be equipped to create anything needed for survival. Get a MakerBot Replicator™ to create the things you’ll need when the world ends and stores close down.
Fully Assembled, Factory Tested, Dedicated Support
Each MakerBot Replicator™ is assembled by hand in the MakerBot workshop in Brooklyn NY. If you have questions or need our assistance, the MakerBot Support Team is available to make sure you have a positive experience, right out of the box. When you get your MakerBot Replicator™, you’ll have your machine up and running in no time.
Make It Big
The MakerBot Replicator™ makes big things. With a build envelope that’s roughly the size of a loaf of bread, it gives you the power to go big. Make an entire chess set with the press of a button. Friends, co-workers, and family will see the things you make and say “Wow!”
Big Decision: Should you buy a single or dual extrusion MakerBot Replicator™?
The new MakerBot Stepstruder™ MK8 is the extruder part of the machine that turns raw feedstock into the objects of your desire. This engineering marvel sits at the the heart of every MakerBot. The MakerBot Stepstruder™ is built on years of successful engineering. You can order your MakerBot Replicator™ with single or dual MakerBot Stepstruders on it. By choosing the dual extrusion option, you’ll print with two different colors at the same time. MakerBot Dualstrusion™ unlocks the ability to make beautiful combinations of colors and opens the door to experimenting with with multi-material objects. Choosing a single extruder makes the machine cheaper for those wanting to explore the power of the MakerBot Replicator™ on a budget.
Onboard Interface Controller
Each MakerBot Replicator™ now ships standard with an LCD panel and video-game-style control pad. The LCD screen provides build statistics and monitoring information, and full control of the machine without the use of a computer. Using the SD Card slot, you can load models and begin builds directly from the control pad. Pack up the Bot, and grab your SD Card and you’re ready to go to your friends birthday and make all the party favors. Print anywhere!
Open Source Hardware
MakerBot Industries believes in the power of sharing. We encourage MakerBot Operators to publish their designs to Thingiverse so that others may be inspired by their work and build on it. We lead by example by sharing the machine designs including the lasercut files and the software that runs our machines.
Single-extruder machines include one kilogram spool of natural ABS plastic, and dual-extruder machines include two kilogram spools, one natural and one black!
• The MakerBot Replicator™ is assembled and tested prior to shipment.
• Go big! With a print volume of more than 300 cubic inches, you’ll be making things the size of a loaf of bread.
• A new world of color. By choosing the dual extrusion option you can make multicolored objects.
• Low cost consumables. Print in either ABS (what Lego® is made of) or PLA (a bio-material made from corn).
• Build envelope: 225 x145 x150 milimeters or 8.9 x 5.7 x 5.9 inches
• Build Volume: almost 5 liters
• Layer thickness: Choose .2-.3mm with stock nozzle.
• Stock nozzle diameter: 0.4 mm
• Speed: 40 mm/s
• Flow rate: approximately 24 cc/hr
• Maximum recommended extruder temperature: 230 C
• Maximum temperature for heated build platform: 120 C
• Positioning precision: 2.5 micron on Z axis 11 micron on XY axes
• MakerBot MightyBoard single-piece motherboard
• 5 axis, 1/16 micro-stepping motor control
• 4×20 LCD character display and multi-directional control pad
• Piezoelectric buzzer
• Software-controllable RGB LED lighting
• Controlled through ReplicatorG™
• Compatibility: Linux, Windows, and OSX
• Print from SD card or over USB
• Input file type: STL, gcode
• Works with ABS, PLA, and other materials
• Filament diameter: 1.75 mm
• Linear ball bearings
• Precision ground 8 mm shafts
• Durable ABS injection-molded parts
• Snap-on, snap-off carriage assemblies
• Overall dimensions: 320 x 467 x 381 milimeters or 12.6 x 18.4 x 15 inches
• Shipping weight: 30lbs